March 17th 2020
This statement supersedes the previous March 13th statement, updated in view of government advice issued on 16th March.
Owing to the situation we find ourselves in, we fully understand that everyone is potentially worried about the immediate future.
We can assure you that we at the HOPE Centre are doing all we can to keep the setting clean and open.
We will not close until we are forced to, but, with immediate effect, all offsite groups and home visits will cease. Whilst the Centre remains open, we will try to retain as many services as possible. However, the following services and activities are affected:
- Our Bingo, Easter Bunny, Weaning Workshop and Saturday Softplay events are cancelled.
- Baby Massage and Baby Yoga will not run until further notice (check the Baby Brain website for online support).
- Wriggles & Giggles is cancelled until further notice.
- PWP classes with Cathy Williams on Tuesdays will continue for the time being. Cathy will contact you if the situation changes.
- Let’s Play Bounce and Rhyme will not be held at the Halo Centre Library on Friday but will continue in Oscar’s Café if there is demand.
- Baby Let’s Play will continue on Thursdays but without a Health Visitor in attendance.
- Oscar’s Café and Softplay will remain open but we have removed the ball pit for hygiene reasons.
To help us stay open we request that the government guidelines are followed: if you or a member of your household shows any symptoms or have been sent home from school or work, the household must self-isolate for 14 days.
We thank you for your continued support and trust you all stay safe and well.