Outstanding care and education for children up to 5 years old
What does our Early Years provision offer?
Early Years Manager: Rachel Cross
Early Years Deputy Manager: Charlotte Hodges
We hope that every child enjoys coming to our nursery and preschool. With facilities designed for the children, we will provide excellent care and learning opportunities for each child that will help them reach their full potential. Our carefully planned care and learning opportunities will help to nurture learning, exploration and critical thinking for each child. Together with our highly skilled team of managers, leaders and practitioners, these form the foundation of exceptional early education and outcomes for every child.
All activities and learning opportunities are planned to meet the Early Years Foundation Stage framework. Our facilities are specifically designed for children and we have a rich variety of learning and play opportunities available.
We are open from 8am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, 50 weeks of the year, offering Outstanding rated (Ofsted, 2014) early years education by highly qualified and experienced staff.
The HOPE Early Years department offers:
- Quality early years education and care from babies to preschool
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Rich environments where children feel safe, confident and ready to learn
- Sensory room access
- Soft play facilities
- Large outdoor provision
- Woodland walks
Our vision for children at HOPE
- To develop lively, enquiring minds, together with a willingness to ask questions and argue rationally
- To think and act creatively with imagination
- To grow in confidence and independence and to know the value of co-operation
- To understand the feelings of others, to respect their values and to consider thoughtfully their own attitudes, values and beliefs
- To achieve their true potential and to take pride in their achievement, while taking pleasure in the achievement of others
For information and advice on whether your child may be entitled to childcare funding visit childcarechoices.gov.uk
- View fees and funding information
- Rating of ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted (2014)
- Parent’s Guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage
- View HOPE Early Years Safeguarding Policy and Procedure.
- To view our policy on illness please see our Sick Child Policy
- To see what the children at Hope have been doing follow HOPE Early Years on Facebook
Hope for Children & their Families will always provide the highest quality support and service in all areas of our work where possible. We will offer an opportunity to provide feedback informally and formally throughout your involvement with our services to ensure we maintain high standards.
If, however, you feel our service has not met your expectations and would like to make a complaint about the service you have received, you can find details on how to do this in our Complaints policy which can be found here.