Outstanding care and education for children up to 5 years old
We are fully open and compliant with Covid-19 guidance.
To get in touch please call or text 07851962461 or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently Ofsted rating: Outstanding
- Quality Early Years education and care for babies to preschool
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Rich learning environments where children feel safe, confident and ready to learn
- Sensory room access
- Soft play facilities
- Large outdoor provision
- Woodland walks
- Soft play activities
EY Manager: Rachel Cross
Deputy Manager: Charlotte Hodges
We hope every child (and therefore every parent) enjoys their time with us. We are confident that the excellent care and learning opportunities available with us will mean your child is happy when they come to nursery or pre-school.
The best way to find out is to come and visit us and meet the team and see the rooms and see what you think.
The setting was purpose built about 10 years ago and has lots of space indoors and outdoors for the children. The facilities were designed especially for us to create carefully planned care and learning opportunities that help to nurture learning, exploration and critical thinking for each child.
As well as a wonderful setting, we have a staff team of caring, kind and experienced practitioners who are all passionate about working with children and who find their jobs really rewarding. We have a very low turnover rate at Hope and this brings a confidence and knowledge to practice as well as a strong sense of belonging and partnership in the team. All of this helps form the foundation of exceptional early education and outcomes for every child.
All activities and learning opportunities are planned to meet the Early Years Foundation Stage framework. We are open 50 weeks of the year from 8am to 5.30pm Monday – Friday.
Our vision for children at HOPE
- To develop lively, enquiring minds, together with a willingness to ask questions and argue rationally
- To think and act creatively with imagination
- To grow in confidence and independence and to know the value of co-operation
- To understand the feelings of others, to respect their values and to consider thoughtfully their own attitudes, values and beliefs
- To achieve their true potential and to take pride in their achievement, while taking pleasure in the achievement of others
For further information please follow the links below:
- View fees and funding information
- Ofsted inspection report ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Parent’s Guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage
- View HOPE Early Years Safeguarding Policy and Procedure.
- To view our policy on illness please see our Sick Child Policy
- To see what the children at Hope have been doing follow HOPE Early Years on Facebook
For information and advice on whether your child may be entitled to childcare funding visit childcarechoices.gov.uk
Hope for Children & their Families will always provide the highest quality support and service in all areas of our work where possible. We will offer an opportunity to provide feedback informally and formally throughout your involvement with our services to ensure we maintain high standards. If, however, you feel our service has not met your expectations and would like to make a complaint about the service you have received, you can find details on how to do this in our Complaints policy which can be found by clicking here Complaints & Comments policy & procedure.