Outstanding care and education for children up to 5 years old
What to expect at HOPE Early Years
Early Years manager: Rachel Cross Deputy Early Years Manager: Charlotte Hodges
At HOPE we strive to support children to achieve their full potential through carefully tailored care and experiences tat help to nurture learning, exploration and critical thinking. Our highly skilled managers, leaders and practitioners form the foundation of exceptional early education and outcomes for every child that attends our nursery and preschool.
We are open from 8am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, 50 weeks of the year, offering Outstanding rated (Ofsted, 2014) early years education by highly qualified and experienced staff.
The HOPE Early Years department offers:
- Quality early years education and care from babies to preschool
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Rich environments where children feel safe, confident and ready to learn
- Sensory room access
- Soft play facilities
- Large outdoor provision
- Woodland walks
Our vision for children at HOPE
- To develop lively, enquiring minds, together with a willingness to ask questions and argue rationally
- To think and act creatively with imagination
- To grow in confidence and independence and to know the value of co-operation
- To understand the feelings of others, to respect their values and to consider thoughtfully their own attitudes, values and beliefs
- To achieve their true potential and to take pride in their achievement, while taking pleasure in the achievement of others
For information and advice on whether your child may be entitled to childcare funding visit childcarechoices.gov.uk
- View fees and funding information.
- Rating of ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted (2014).
- Parent’s Guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage
- View HOPE Early Years Safeguarding Policy and Procedure.
- Follow HOPE Early Years on Facebook to keep up with what the children have been doing.