Outstanding care and education for children up to 5 years old
Although we cannot offer our normal services at the moment we are offering a different kind of support. We are still supporting families and children virtually and through our team.
If you are one of our Early Years parents, we are are using Tapestry to keep up to date and offer parent/carer activities for your children. You can also check out our Facebook page here or visit our Twitter feed here for information, links and activities.
For help or support, you can also call us on 07851 962461 or 07395 959240 for help.
You can also email us on email@example.com We are here to help and will be happy to do what we can for you during this time.
Hope for Children & their Families Early Years provision
- Currently Ofsted rating: Outstanding
- Quality Early Years education and care for babies to preschool
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Rich learning environments where children feel safe, confident and ready to learn
- Sensory room access
- Soft play facilities
- Large outdoor provision
- Woodland walks
- Soft play activities
EY Manager: Rachel Cross; Deputy Manager: Charlotte Hodges
We hope that every child enjoys coming to our nursery and preschool. We will provide excellent care and learning opportunities for every child to help them reach their full potential and encourage learning through play. With facilities designed especially for children, our carefully planned care and learning opportunities will help to nurture learning, exploration and critical thinking for each child.
These, together with our highly skilled team of managers, leaders and practitioners, will form the foundation of exceptional early education and outcomes for every child.
All activities and learning opportunities are planned to meet the Early Years Foundation Stage framework. Our facilities are specifically designed for children and we have a rich variety of learning and play opportunities available.
We are open 50 weeks of the year from 8am to 5.30pm Monday – Friday.
Our vision for children at HOPE
- To develop lively, enquiring minds, together with a willingness to ask questions and argue rationally
- To think and act creatively with imagination
- To grow in confidence and independence and to know the value of co-operation
- To understand the feelings of others, to respect their values and to consider thoughtfully their own attitudes, values and beliefs
- To achieve their true potential and to take pride in their achievement, while taking pleasure in the achievement of others
For further information please follow the links below:
- View fees and funding information
- Ofsted inspection report ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Parent’s Guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage
- View HOPE Early Years Safeguarding Policy and Procedure.
- To view our policy on illness please see our Sick Child Policy
- To see what the children at Hope have been doing follow HOPE Early Years on Facebook
For information and advice on whether your child may be entitled to childcare funding visit childcarechoices.gov.uk
Hope for Children & their Families will always provide the highest quality support and service in all areas of our work where possible. We will offer an opportunity to provide feedback informally and formally throughout your involvement with our services to ensure we maintain high standards. If, however, you feel our service has not met your expectations and would like to make a complaint about the service you have received, you can find details on how to do this in our Complaints policy which can be found here.