Hope Family Centre is a charity and a social enterprise that helps people and families in and around Bromyard. We support children, families, adults and young people and rely upon funding, grants and donations to help us deliver services for the wellbeing of individuals and the community.
We also rely upon the goodwill and time of our many volunteers. We are extremely grateful to all our supporters for their help and contributions to the charity.
Why donate to HOPE?
Your donations contribute to developing and sustaining the services we provide to people. These services offer people opportunities to develop skills and access practical and emotional support. Our work makes a difference to the lives of people in the community. Our help is based upon the notion that early help and early intervention work best, which is key to engaging and working with those who need it.
As the only family centre in Bromyard we have a lot of experience and a long history of offering support to people at all stages in their lives from children to young people and adults.
There are different ways you can help:
- Online donation via PayPal
- Make a donation to The HOPE Centre online
- Online donation on Just Giving
- An easy way to donate to The HOPE Centre or to create your own fundraising event to support HOPE
- Become a Friend of HOPE
- As a Friend of HOPE your yearly subscription will support us in our work, helping local people with initiatives like the social enterprise HOPE Café and other HOPE projects
- Leave a gift in your Will
- Leaving a gift in your Will is an important decision, and can leave a lasting legacy to your community
- Other ways to support HOPE
- Our work depends on the support of our community. You can volunteer at HOPE or take part in some of our many events