Supervised Contact Centre Worker
Our nationally accredited Child Contact Centre is seeking a highly professional individual with good report writing skills to supervise and record contact visits at the Hope Centre, Bromyard
- Experience of working with children and families is desirable
- Educated to NVQ level 3 or equivalent in childcare, education, social care
- This role requires the use of your own car and a full UK driving license is essential
- Contact visits take place during the week and at weekends
- Hourly rate £8.24
- Bank status
- Subject to advanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references
For a full job description and application form please contact the HR Dept on 01885 488495 or email email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 7 September 2018
The Board of Trustees are actively recruiting for a new Trustee/s to join them on the Board of the Charity. Please click on this link for further details and for further information about the Charity and mission statement please click here
Opportunities for volunteering
Our volunteers are an essential part of our team and help us deliver our services in the community. Opportunities in our EY department, admin and family support teams are always welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01885 488495 for more information.
*All volunteers will be subject to DBS clearance before taking up a position at The HOPE Centre.