We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly individual to join our Oscar’s Café Team:
- Food preparation & cooking experience essential
- Customer service & front of house experience essential
- Coffee machine experience desirable
- 16-20 hours per week
- Ability to work flexible hours and occasional evening work
- All candidates will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance and excellent references
For an application form and full job description please contact 01885 488495 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 6 September 2019
The Board of Trustees are actively recruiting for a new Trustee/s to join them on the Board of the Charity. Please click on this link for further details and for further information about the Charity and mission statement please click here
Opportunities for volunteering
Our volunteers are an essential part of our team and help us deliver our services in the community. Opportunities in our EY department, admin and family support teams are always welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01885 488495 for more information.
*All volunteers will be subject to DBS clearance before taking up a position at The HOPE Centre.