If you use the Centre and would like more info about this, please ask at reception. If you don’t have access to a computer and would like to support, object or make a general comment about the application we can help. More details are available on reception and at the Centre so if you know someone who is interested but isn’t on line please let us know and we can share this with them when they visit.
Full details of the planning application are here.
UPDATE ON ADVICE AND GUIDANCE FROM 19th July
Please observe the following recommendations and guidance when accessing the Centre and its buildings and attending any of our services elsewhere:
- Face masks: we would encourage all staff, volunteers and visitors to wear a face mask when entering either building until they are seated in their destination. We have masks available at reception if you do not have one so please ask before entering the building/s
- Social distancing: we will continue to observe social distancing in all areas of both buildings
- Cleaning and hand sanitisers: these are available throughout both buildings. Please make use of these when using our facilities, including meeting rooms, loos, wash basins and kitchen facilities
- Visitors: we will continue to make note of visitors’ attendance in our buildings and staff are regularly testing using Lateral Flows to ensure their safety and that of others and hope that you will help by providing details when asked
- Café: we will continue to offer table service to our customers and ask that all customers wear a mask if not seated at their table for the benefit of other café customers.
- Early Years: please continue to drop children off outside to their individual rooms and do not use reception. Our Early Years department remains out of bounds except to permitted staff and/or visitors (by exception)
- Covid symptoms: If you or someone you live with has tested positive for Covid or has Covid symptoms, if you are self-isolating or have had close contact with someone who is positive, please follow advice on testing and self isolation
Thank you for your support and understanding in helping us. The health and wellbeing of everyone involved in our services is our priority.
Sarah Eardley, CEO