There are many other ways that you can support the work of The Hope Centre.
We always welcome people who are willing to donate their time in to help The Hope Centre help families. For more details about volunteering at The Hope Centre visit our Volunteering page.
Attend an Event
We run many events at The Hope Centre and the success of these all depends on people taking part, so have a look at our upcoming events on our What’s On page.
There are many different things you could do if you want to organise your own fundraiser in aid of The Hope Centre. Here are a few ideas to start you off:
- Bake lots of delicious cakes and sell them at your own cake sale, with the profits being donated
- Cook a 3 course meal for some of your friends, asking them to donate what they think the meal is worth
- Put together your own table top sale with lots of different activities included in the day, with the profits being donated
- Host a garden party with lots of games and activities. You could put on food, drinks, snacks etc.
- Do a walk/run in aid of The Hope Centre, and ask people if they will sponsor you.
Good luck and thank you!