If you use the Centre and would like more info about this, please ask at reception. If you don’t have access to a computer and would like to support, object or make a general comment about the application we can help. More details are available on reception and at the Centre so if you know someone who is interested but isn’t on line please let us know and we can share this with them when they visit.
Full details of the planning application are here.
UPDATE ON ADVICE AND GUIDANCE FROM 19th July
Please observe the following recommendations and guidance when accessing the Centre and its buildings and attending any of our services elsewhere:
- Face masks: we would encourage all staff, volunteers and visitors to wear a face mask when entering either building until they are seated in their destination. We have masks available at reception if you do not have one so please ask before entering the building/s
- Social distancing: we will continue to observe social distancing in all areas of both buildings
- Cleaning and hand sanitisers: these are available throughout both buildings. Please make use of these when using our facilities, including meeting rooms, loos, wash basins and kitchen facilities
- Visitors: we will continue to make note of visitors’ attendance in our buildings and staff are regularly testing using Lateral Flows to ensure their safety and that of others and hope that you will help by providing details when asked
- Café: we will continue to offer table service to our customers and ask that all customers wear a mask if not seated at their table for the benefit of other café customers.
- Early Years: please continue to drop children off outside to their individual rooms and do not use reception. Our Early Years department remains out of bounds except to permitted staff and/or visitors (by exception)
- Covid symptoms: If you or someone you live with has tested positive for Covid or has Covid symptoms, if you are self-isolating or have had close contact with someone who is positive, please follow advice on testing and self isolation
Thank you for your support and understanding in helping us. The health and wellbeing of everyone involved in our services is our priority.
Sarah Eardley, CEO
We are all excited about the start of our new project, funded by The National Lottery Community Fund. May 10th 2021 is our start date and we will be able to receive referrals, start offering support and working with the local community to provide a wide range of support and additional services. Part of the project will involve our partner, Citizens Advice, to give specialist support and we will also be offering the community a place to come and get help and support face to face. Our cafe will be opening up later in the month so you can come and have a cuppa and chat with us. Please keep an eye on our Facebook, Twitter and website for more details!
If you want to get any info, make a referral for support or are thinking about volunteering or getting involved to offer support, please text or ring 07959 359240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Children’s Commissioner, Dame Rachel de Souza, has launched the biggest ever consultation with children and we are helping spread the word. The survey takes 5-10 minutes to do and is aimed at children and young people aged between 4 and 17. If
You can watch Dame Rachel Da Souza with the help of Marcus Rashford in a short video here about the survey.
About The Big Ask
The Big Ask is a survey for children and young people aged 4–17 in England. We’ve split the survey into different age groups, so you can fill in a version appropriate for your age. We’ve also made easy-read ‘accessible’ versions as well as a version for care leavers.
Why you should take part
This is your chance to have your say on the things that matter to you. You can tell us what your life is like, what you want in the future, and anything you think is holding you back.
We’ll use what you say to tell the people who run the country or your local area what you think needs to change to make your life better.
Please encourage children and young people you know to take part!